We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monarch flights 2015

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
monarch flights 2015

does any one know when monarch flights are out for june 2015 seems very late this year.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monarch flights 2015

I would assume 6-9 months in advance.

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monarch flights 2015

They have said they will be released mid to end of July, however, earlier they stated it would be June, so who knows? It's a case of watch this space.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: monarch flights 2015

Does anyone know what is happening to June flights to corfu from Birmingham with monarch airlines?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,465 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: monarch flights 2015

Monarch are no longer operating charter routes. You can search for flights on Cosmos, but I think the Corfu flights are Gatwick and Manchester with Small Planet.

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: monarch flights 2015

We've booked Manchcester-Corfu via lowcostholidays.com and our booking says Monarch, but I suspect we've been switched to Small Planet. Do travel agents have any legal/moral/ethical/customer service requirement to tell their customers of chages to travel plans these days?

Edited: 08 February 2015, 06:54
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,465 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: monarch flights 2015

<<Do travel agents have any legal/moral/ethical/customer service requirement to tell their customers of chages to travel plans these days>>

If they were a UK Abta member company then yes, but they're not. You should never rely on being told of airline/aircraft or schedule changes. It's your responsibility to be proactive and log into your booking to check it regularly. Granted this isn't always as easy when you book a flight via a third party instead of direct with the airline.

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: monarch flights 2015

I have to say they did eventually tell us the new flight details (these were revised 3 times - which nearly resulted in us missing our flights home as I printed out the wrong e-mail!) the new flights were with Enter air a Polish firm. Reasonably efficient service, but definitely not as slick a service as the big guys eg Thomson or from memory previous flights with Monarch themselves. In some ways it was a bit more personal feeling with it being more amateur in feel.

8. Re: monarch flights 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2016, 05:16