We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

scotland
Level Contributor
176 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

I am flying kl to London then on to Edinburgh, does anyone know if I will be able to use the MH lounge when I land in London (for showers etc.) or is it only available to departing passengers?

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,649 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

I'm confused. As far as I know Malaysia Airlines use London Heathrow, not Gatwick.

At Heathrow you can't get into the departures area of a terminal (where the lounges almost all are) without a boarding pass for a flight from that terminal. MH use T4, but there are no flights to Edinburgh from there.

Do you have highish frequent flyer status in MH's frequent flyer programme, if so and your onward flight is with BA you might be able to use a T5 lounge.

scotland
Level Contributor
176 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

Thanks for reply Andy

sorry for its heathrow not Gatwick im flying into. My bad. My flight on to Edinburgh is with virgin little red from another terminal. Looks like I wont be able to use lounge.

London
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

There's a Servisair lounge that you can pay to use in T1. Not sure if they have showers though.

4. Re: malaysia airlines lounge at gatwick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:15