We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta from Winnipeg to FTlauderdale return Tampa to Winnipeg

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
197 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Delta from Winnipeg to FTlauderdale return Tampa to Winnipeg

I am looking at travel from YWG Winnipeg to Ft lauderdale Via Minneapolis in march and return 1 week later via Tampa to Winnipeg via Minneapolis also. The airfare is around $750 right now. It was around$ 550 a few weeks ago. Do you think its going to drop again as its only july 14 for a march 10 2015 flight ? Is there any discount codes out there I could try? i know I should have booked at 550 but i wasnt sure what the dates exactly I would need. Thanks in advance for any advice on traveling Delta from Canada to Florida and back

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta from Winnipeg to FTlauderdale return Tampa to Winnipeg

"Do you think its going to drop again as its only july 14 for a march 10 2015 flight ?"

The only honest answer is nobody will know but I personally would wait - it's not unusual for fares to take a sudden jump as the lower fare buckets sell out and the airline's computer automatically charges at the next fare bucket only for fares to fall when the revenue management team adjust the number of tickets in each fare bucket.

With 8 months before travel there is time for the fares to come down again but no guarantees.

2. Re: Delta from Winnipeg to FTlauderdale return Tampa to Winnipeg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 07:15