We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

Seville
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

Hi

I booked a flight directly with Citilink from Denpasar to Medan.

It was a bit tricky trying to find out details of baggage but it looks like the max length of oversize luggage is 1.9 metres.

My surfboards in the boardcover are 2.1 metres in length.

The plane is an A320

How strict are they or other carriers on max size?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,322 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

No personal experience but you should assume they will enforce the max size and will refuse to carry anything oversized.

Seville
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

Thanks Tom. That is the safest option.

Worcester
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

Just curious as this is the only comment on this flight at all I can find, even though I don't have a surfboard question. It seems the quickest, cheapest way to get from Bali to Medan, but there is only 1/2 hour for connection in Bandung and no other direct flights (on any airline, as far as I can see) from Bandung to Medan. Is the connection safe/reliable?

Thanks.

4. Re: Citilink Airlines With Surfboards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 06:17