We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Change of flight dates using Expedia

Indianapolis...
4 posts
Save Topic
Change of flight dates using Expedia

i have booked and purchased my international flight tickets through Expedia earlier last month. I found out later that the flight dates are incorrect. How do I change the flight dates and how much will it cost me? My airplanes are Malaysian Airlines and American Airlines.

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you! ;)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,873 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Change of flight dates using Expedia

The only people who can make the change and tell you the cost is Expedia although they'll have to contact the airlines - you should note that some of the cheapest tickets do not permit any changes.

When you say the flight dates were incorrect was this your error in booking the wrong dates or Expedia's error.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3,121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Change of flight dates using Expedia

Malaysian are allowing refunds if your booking is for this year. You need to ask Expedia how much it would be to change the date on the AA flight

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Change of flight dates using Expedia

Needed to change the date of one of my flights booked with Expedia and found them very efficient.

Was a charge from the airline but no charge from Expedia but of course every case is different.

Had to be done by phone and the operator was very helpful and I could see the date change on my netbook before finishing the call.

Indianapolis...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Change of flight dates using Expedia

Wow! Thank you for all these info and advice! I know now what is the next best step!

5. Re: Change of flight dates using Expedia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:16