We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is open early hours at Gatwick south terminal?

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
what is open early hours at Gatwick south terminal?

I'm travelling to Gatwick for my holiday flight this Sunday, we will arrive at around 3am to the airport for a 6am flight. What will be open in the departure lounge? Will I be able to get a coffee/breakfast? I'm not really bothered about the shops although do want to get some drinks seeing as you can't take your own through security. I've heard lots of different views on this but having never travelled at this hour before would appriciate hearing from anyone who's been recently in the middle of the night!

Also are there flights departing/arriving all through the night or will our 6am flight be one of the first of the day??

Thanks

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is open early hours at Gatwick south terminal?

All restaurants and opening hours are on the Gatwick website...

gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/…

Opening hours tend to be from 4am but some places places like Pret are open 24/7. You'll have no problems getting breakfast.

2. Re: what is open early hours at Gatwick south terminal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:16