We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannot check in online!!!

Ipswich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cannot check in online!!!

please advise. We are flying tomorrow from Stansted with Thomas Cook. I have completed the API weeks ago and then my computer broke. I have managed to get access to a laptop tonight to check in online but it states it is now closed. What do I do now?? Can I still check in the old fashioned way at the airport and if so Is this going to cost more money?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
8,144 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannot check in online!!!

Hi

I just read the Thomas Cook FAQ's and I think you will be fine. Check in is closed now but make sure you get to the airport three hours before your flight in case there is a problem.

Good luck

Jackie

Ipswich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannot check in online!!!

Thanks Jackie,

Was getting myself in a state. I can calm down now and try to get some sleep.

Once again, thanks.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,932 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannot check in online!!!

No problem checking in at the airport. OLCI closes 24 hours prior to departure.

4. Re: Cannot check in online!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:15