We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air NZ group bookings

nz
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Air NZ group bookings

We are a group of 13 travelling CHC to LAX. Is it worth making a group booking with Air NZ? Will it cost less than just booking online? if not, what are the advantages? Any advice is appreciated.

Cirencester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air NZ group bookings

Just give Air NZ a call, I found them to be very helpful. And you can then decide what you want to do!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air NZ group bookings

I used Air NZS group bookings for years when organising conferences. Benefits I found is I could bulk book the seats (without names) for a better overall rate. then 30 days (if a I remember correctly) before the flight I would put names to the tickets.

They are very helpful

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air NZ group bookings

I dont know if you are paying for this all in one transaction, but when organising a wedding few years back, American Airlines offered us a group booking discount code which could them be used by individual bookers so it meant we weren't saddled with purchasing flights on others behalf and then reclaiming the money. It may be that ANZ does something similar.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,669 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air NZ group bookings

According to some friends in the industry, Air New Zealand is one of the easier carriers to deal with for Groups. Drop them a line on groupsales@airnz.co.nz

nz
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air NZ group bookings

Thanks for the advice - much appreciated

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,279 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air NZ group bookings

Just call them.

7. Re: Air NZ group bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16