We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airtransat

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Airtransat

We are flying from UK to Vancouver. Airtransat prices look competitive. Anyone have any experience of travelling long distance with this airline? Are their Eco extra and Club worth the upgrade?

Cheers

Keith

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airtransat

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/transat.htm

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airtransat

Thanks for that

Nottingham
Level Contributor
59 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airtransat

We flew with Air Transat from Manchester to Calgary last summer and were extremely happy with the service. Significantly cheaper than other carriers and perfectly fine. Unless you are exceptionally tall or are very fussy I wouldn't bother upgrading. We will certainly be using them again the next time we fly to Canada.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
734 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airtransat

Flew with them too last year but to Toronto and was happy with what I had. Their refurbed aircraft are nice to fly in and you should get one on your route. I agree with post 3 re club class. The taxes make it less of a bargain than it first appears.

5. Re: Airtransat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:16