We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelgenio change of prenotation

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Travelgenio change of prenotation

Hello everyone.

I am going to come back from Canada to Italy before the expected date, and before purchasing a new ticket i wanted to check how much changing the prenotation with Travelgenio was going to cost me.

Any information or feedback about their prenotation modification system?

thanks in advance,

Jack

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelgenio change of prenotation

Not sure what you are asking exactly, but you could try calling them or maybe you can find it here:

…travelgenio.co.uk/pages/travelgenio-terms-a…

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelgenio change of prenotation

What is prenotation ? In any case only the company you can book with can tell you the cost which will be a mixture of, a fee to change from travelgenio, a fee to change from the airline, and the difference between the cost you originally paid and the cost to buy now. It's likely going to be very expensive.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 08:47
3. Re: Travelgenio change of prenotation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16