We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2 Price Hike

Lancashire
Level Contributor
541 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Jet2 Price Hike

I,ve just been looking at a package with Jet2 over xmas/new year to Servigroup Venus where we have stayed many times. I got the price back and had a quick chat with hubby and we decided to go for it and book.Within about 20 mins the price had risen almost £400. I,m so angry, how can they justify this? I had a live web chat with their advisors who more or less said it boils down to supply and demand on flight seats and hotel rooms. I don,t buy that, not in such a short space of time. Well I,m sorry Jet2, you can stick it !!!!!

Edited: 05 August 2014, 02:38
united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

Im the same kath ..I never talk to them ppl as soon as you show intrest they seem to hike prices up just watch and call free phone number and book write it down .. mazza

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,898 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

I noticed it had gone up like mad on their own servigroup reservations page.Kath, have a look at the prices of it compared to the others in the group.It must be in demand so prices have been increased.

stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

We paid £1,200 last year for full board for 10 days at the Venus this year. Its £985 for the same,,,, now looking at2015 its showing £1428 but it only goes up to jJuly,,, can't get the price as yet for September must be a 12months ahead only to book system ????

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,010 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

That's ridiculous,even if servigroup had put the hotel up how can they jusify 400 in one go for two people,to be honest ive priced up holidays next year with jet 2 and thought they were expensive,but as no other airline don't have summer flights out yet,so what ever site you use like travel republic flights are limited ie jet 2,monarch up till second week in july,all prices are high,theyll all probarbly come down once others like easy jet etc bring there's out,i hope because a week in august for 2 adults 2 14 year olds in either Beni,corfu,Majorca is coming up for all inc between 2950 and 3500,and in sorry i aren't payeing that to jet 2.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,898 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

https:/…Stage3

Here is a link to a quick 14 night Monarch holidays pricing £1675.00 F/B (transfers Not included) Noticed one of the Monarch flights was Full months ago. Christmas flights sell quickly.

Edited: 04 August 2014, 17:47
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
449 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

Hi I've just booked July 14th 14 nights full board with jet 2 and payed 2236 2 adults 2kids and pricey but booked in servigroup nereo so thought for a good hotel worth a bit extra but not 4oo extra if you clear cookies on your browser and check again it won't remember you looking and you might get a better deal hope this helps

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,898 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

No cookies on mine, I checked Jet2 for the festive season, Christmas and New year. 14 night stay with the Gala meals is much higher on Jet2 than Monarch Package. Holidays are always expensive for the festive season mostly down to high demand and the cost of the Gala meals.

Kath, you can also get cash back if you book a Monarch deal through the cash back sites.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

A have been quoted 2200 for 2 adults 1x 5 yr old for pelicanos next july for 12 nights ..mazza

Edited: 04 August 2014, 18:11
stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

I just checked £1253 ______9days full board sept.2015 for 2 people, just got it showing up at the Venus

stirling
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jet2 Price Hike

This with jet2