We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar airways miami doha review

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Topic
Qatar airways miami doha review

The first and last trip on this terrible airline. I strongly advise anyone from the Us using them if you have a infant or toddler. They check your stroller all the way thru to your final destination and it is Not provided to you in Doha. They do rent you one in doha however it's not at the gate so you walk a good long distance and I do mean long and go through security and then you will get one. Good luck taking your jet lagged kid all the way with your bags.

My kid who is 2 had a child meal and they provided her a spicy chicken and rice meal rather than a kids meal with their lunch box... They have no apology for their error and staff is rude and has a major attitude. Miami doha is a terrible trip. Had to ask for water 4 times before it was provided. So we get to bangalore with 2 broken London fog bags- wheels broken and my stroller broken- they claim that strollers are not their responsibility. I had to blow a fuse and 2 hours at this baggage claim in blore with staff that was clueless and their answer was leave stroller with us and it will take a week? They now want me to go repair it in a country I don't live in while on vacation and then start a new claim in the us. I cannot say how bad this airline is and I hope you find this useful!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qatar airways miami doha review

I never had any complaints with QR.

uk
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qatar airways miami doha review

I was very impressed with QR on my most recent flight.

All airlines exclude responsibility for damage to strollers in their T and Cs and I've not come across a long haul carrier yet that doesn't through check gate checked strollers. My toddler has just turned two, she is usually ready to run amok through the airport after being cooped up on a long haul flight.

You may be able to claim for the damage to your stroller through your travel insurance.

I'd personally get over what sounds to me like minor inconveniences on your flight and get on with enjoying your holiday.

3. Re: Qatar airways miami doha review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:17