We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asiana A380 v. 747

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,731 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Asiana A380 v. 747

Hi and thanks for reading.

I just got an email yesterday that my Asiana flight from LAX to ICN next week has been switched from one of their new A380's to a 747. I just don't know much about aircraft but, from what I'm finding online, it seems like the 747 is a bit older and smaller in the Asiana fleet. My concern is regarding the actual amenities available, specifically the in-seat entertainment. I was counting on something there to occupy some of the time. What can I expect in terms of entertainment on the 747?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asiana A380 v. 747

Hi Colinaz.....just curios as to how your flight with Asiana went, and if indeed you did fly the 747 instead of the A380. Wife and I are flying to Clark, Philippines thru Incheon with Asiana in November. We've never flown Asiana, and also are expecting to be on the A380. Do you know if that was just a one time change with the aircraft for your flight, or is it for all flights from LAX to Incheon?

Thanks Much!!

2. Re: Asiana A380 v. 747

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:17