We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

through check in

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Topic
through check in

My journey from New Delhi to Toronto involves 3 airlines.

1 .From N Delhi to Dubai it is Jet airways

2. From Dubai to London it is British Airways

3 . From London to Toronto it is Air Canada

Will I get a through check in from New Delhi up to Toronto

I have been issued a single ticket for whole journey& all three airlines are interline partners.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,507 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: through check in

Yes! On one ticket your luggage should be checked all the way and you should get boarding passes for all the airlines. Just make sure you have enough time to change planes in all the airports.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: through check in

I have 2 hrs to change . i am landing at terminal 5 & have to take next one from terminal 2. If my baggage is through check in from origin destination then I think 2 hrs should be enough for taking next flight .

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
5,992 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: through check in

Be sure to check the final destination on your bags when you first check them in. Mistakes do happen and errors can be made.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: through check in

Has any flown recently from Delhi to Toronto via Dubai & London.

My route is Delhi to Dubai ( Jet Airways)

Dubai to London ( British Airways)

London to Toronto( Air Canada)

if yes, please share your experience with regard to taking connecting flights & through check in of baggage till final destination .

5. Re: through check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:17