We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

which flight has emirates cabin crew (i.e. not Qantas)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

The one that is operated by emirates. When you book you can see who operates the flight

Btw. I recently flew Qantas after about 15 years of not. The service was fantastic. Better than emirates and I fly them a lot (gold member)

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,269 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

Instead of joinging tripadvisor just to ask that question, how about a little bit of self-education.

It is as simple as emirates.com

I agree with post 1 - Qantas flights between these two cities are far superior to Emirates

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
32,512 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

Annabel,

If you go to the Qantas website and search for flights between Sydney and Dubai it will tell you (by law they have to tell you which airline operates each flight). Those operated by Emirates are listed as "= Operated by Emirates".

If you do the same on the Emirates website you'll see exactly the same; those operated by Qantas will be marked as such.

By a process of elimination, I can see that the Qantas operated flights are QF1/EK5001 (SYD-DXB) and QF2/EK5002 (DXB-SYD). The others are operated by Emirates.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
207 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

Oh Travellinallover, you have just shattered all my illusions ;-)

I have been so excited to fly Emirates (first timer).

I think the last time I flew QF was Singapore to Syd on the then new A380, exceptional in every way.

Ceers

Steph

5. Re: emirates dubai sydney flights not operated by qantas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:16