We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Blue

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jet Blue

Can anyone tell me about their experience flying Jet Blue from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville. Southwest no longer flies this route and I am worried.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
25,339 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Blue

I haven't flown that exact route, but JetBlue is a great airline. No need to be worried.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,537 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Blue

Jet Blue are fine - particularly for a flight that's just over an hour.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
3,267 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet Blue

SW still flies that route - up to 3 nonstop flights a day.

Are you using a search engine that doesn't show SW flights?

Edited: 20 August 2014, 17:38
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet Blue

I am looking for flights in November, and Southwest is not flying from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville after 10/31/14, unfortunately.

Thanks though

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet Blue

thank you so much

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
15,491 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet Blue

Jet Blue's fine. They're a very good airline. And honestly for a flight that short, just about any airline would be OK.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet Blue

Jet Blue and United appear to have non-stops for the same price, though I think with Jet Blue you get one free bag, plus JB uses a Brazilian regional jet with 2 x 2 seating (Embraer 190) while United appers to use a smaller Swedish turbopop (Saab 340), with 2 x 1 seating.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 19:40
8. Re: Jet Blue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:17