We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priority boarding

uk
Level Contributor
85 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Priority boarding

Just returned from my first Easy Jet flight and used the speedy Boarding which worked well, now looking at either Easy Jet or BA for my next short haul and wondering if BA have anything similar to speedy boarding,had a browse on the BA site but couldn't see anything and just checking I didn't miss it. Cheers.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,925 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Priority boarding

No BA don't but you don't really need it IMO. The only advantage of SB on EZY has largely gone with seat allocation apart from being able to use the priority bag drop line (if booked in certain rows).

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Priority boarding

BA it's only available to business/first class passengers and those with Bronze status or above in the Executive Club (or oneworld equivalents). You cannot purchase it.

Italy
Level Contributor
5,750 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Priority boarding

Doesn't priority with Easyjet include the bigger bag? If you're at the back of the line and the plane is full you risk having the 55cm bag chucked into the hold .

uk
Level Contributor
85 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Priority boarding

Thanks for info, My first Easy Jet flight and I found speedy boarding well worth it, Get your bags stowed no probs sit and relax and let everyone else get on with it. What did suprise me was the amount of people who turned up with 2 bags then had to try and squeeze into 1 and also the amount of people who needed the loo on a 40 minute flight.

5. Re: Priority boarding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16