We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monarch trip report-- all good

Hampshire, uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
monarch trip report-- all good

just a quick tr to praise Monarch as they seem to get bad reviews. We went Gatwick to Sanford and from the very start it was great, the price, no queue for Gatwick, the food was really tasty and the hostess polite. People moan about delays, legroom etc but all in all a very pleasant experience with Monarch- just wanted to share!!

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monarch trip report-- all good

I concur, the only Monarch flight I've taken was in May this year to Turkey (booked as part of a package).

Outbound I had 3 seats to myself, inbound a couple were next to me, but the wife moved to an empty row.

I had paid for an extra legroom seat, and it was fine.

Have to add I usually fly business internationally, but it was fine for a 4 hour flight.

2. Re: monarch trip report-- all good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:16