We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 Package Holidays

Cheshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Jet 2 Package Holidays

We are thinking of booking a package holiday to Majorca with Jet 2, we have also looked at Cosmos. We have always booked with Thomsons. Could anyone give my any advice good or bad about these companies, before we go ahead. Many thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,776 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

I used Jet2 Holidays for a trip to Lanzarote about 18 months ago and I have no complaints.generous luggage allowance and cabin baggage,Flights were on time , transfers OK (bit of a delay due to other idiot passangers) accommodation as described and prices reasonable.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,602 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

Used Jet2 for packages many times now. Plenty of choice from my local airport, good luggage allowance. I've always been happy, our next trip is just under 4 weeks to Lanzarote with them.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

Friends booked with Jet2 and when they arrived at the accommodation (Sunday 24/8) were told they had double booked so had to move to their sister hotel for one night. They moved to their apartment Monday and are now settled.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

Thanks for your reply.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,031 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

I've only used them once for a package with no complaints. I do use them for flight only, and have another flight to Lanzarote with them next week.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

Thanks for your replies. Can someone tell me if they have there own transfers from the airport. We would be travelling to Palma.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

I know they do from Malaga airport, we see their coaches very often in resort so would imagine they do the same from Palma

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

Used them loads of times, very good company.... if other companies took a page out their book, they would do well also! yes, they have their own transfers, which is included if you are doing a package with them, enjoy!

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

No they don't have their own coaches in Majorca. I bitterly complained about my transfer last September and got nowhere. The rep at the hotel informed me that they are not allowed to have their own coaches in Majorca.

I will not bore you with the story as I put in in the Cala D'Or forum last year but basically from Palma to hotel in Cala Egos took 4 hrs 15 mins. We were one of the earlier drops and the coach was still to go to all the hotels in Cala D'Or so others may have been well over 5 hrs. The online blurb says the transfer time is approx 1 hr 30 mins.

I was told it was a one off but I will never again use Jet2 in Majorca.

10. Re: Jet 2 Package Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 12:05