We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flew Thom Dreamliner Premium and used MyLounge - Qs?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
305 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Flew Thom Dreamliner Premium and used MyLounge - Qs?

If you have any questions about Gatwick, My Lounge or Thomson Dreamliner Premium I am just back from Dom Rep.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flew Thom Dreamliner Premium and used MyLounge - Qs?

Hi tilly, flying next week to Mexico on the Dreamliner ! What sort of food were you served on both ways ?

Many thanks in advance !

Lancashire
Level Contributor
305 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flew Thom Dreamliner Premium and used MyLounge - Qs?

Hi - I was in Premium so can only comment on that really (i know in economy you dont get a choice anymore).

Outbound - Pretzels and drinks, cous cous salad, followed by thai chicken curry (other options were sausage and mash or veg risotto), warm bread roll, cheese and crackers, mango mousee, choc mousse and Lily O'Briens chocolates, tea and coffee service, they came round with chocolate bars later too.

Afternoon tea - Cheese and Tomato Chutney sandwich, egg and cress sandwich, scone and mini black forest gateaux.

Inbound - Pretzels and drinks, caesar salad, chicken in red wine sauce and mash (other option bourbon beef with roast potatoes or lentil casserole with thyme dumplings), warm bread roll, cheese and crackers, pineapple upside down cake, guylian chocolates. Tea and coffee.

Breakfast - warm croissant or danish, tea and coffee, hot breakfast of bacon, sausage, egg, beans, mushrooms. Orange Juice.

3. Re: Flew Thom Dreamliner Premium and used MyLounge - Qs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16