We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BravoFly with no response

Indore, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
BravoFly with no response

I am unable to get status of the 283564439 and 283563032 booking reference number. Both of the flights has been cancelled via the Airlines and Airlines have refunded the money back to bravofly but I am not getting any response from BravoFly. I have tried calling BravoFly with no luck. Can a Bravofly member can contact me regarding my bookings ? or BravoFly is a scam. And above all I did not found any email address to contact them. Please advice anyone.

Saltwood, England
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BravoFly with no response

You should post this in the Airline forum.

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BravoFly with no response

Lots of negative reviews on the Airline Forum as suggested above. I don't think it is a good idea to post your reference numbers online.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
27,954 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BravoFly with no response

Can a Bravofly member can contact me regarding my bookings ? or BravoFly is a scam.

=====

To answer your questions - Yes, and most people think yes.

Wrong forum. Go over to Air Travel. But please please please don't start another thread about this rubbish booker. Post in an existing thread, there are many on the first page.

And don't give your booking references. Someone may want to take over and sabotage your bookings.

Edited: 30 August 2014, 09:08
Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BravoFly with no response

Dear Faheem,

We're sorry you've had cause to complain here on the forum. We've written you a private message with more details but we can confirm that one of the bookings has been fully refunded following your cancellation request prior to confirmation and the other was only a partial refund as it was not cancelled by the airline but by yourself after the flights had been confirmed.

All the best, Bravofly

Indore, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: BravoFly with no response

Thanks for getting back.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BravoFly with no response

Bravofly is incompetent!! They will not respond to customer queries ..and you will lose your money. DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT BOOK with them...EVER!!

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: BravoFly with no response

Hi Rohan,

We're sorry you are still waiting for a response to your change enquiry.

After checking your booking we can see that your first request was sent to us a couple of days ago and is to change to a flight today. We apologise that this has not been managed in time. Please could you reply to our private message to let us know if any other days would be acceptable to you?

Thanks, Sofia

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,286 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BravoFly with no response

<<was sent to us a couple of days ago and is to change to a flight today.>> <<if any other days would be acceptable>> Sofia, please tell me you making jokes. Poor guy wanted to fly today.

Pretoria, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: BravoFly with no response

Reading all of the posts about BravoFly online. Has assured me that this company is definitely a scam or has the worst known service on earth. Was going to book 5 tickets today through them but instead opt for another company. Dont think they could last much longer as poor customer service, overcharging and adding additional fees after booking confirmation seems to be their business model. I agree with the other posts do not book with them rather pay a bit more and reach your destination.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BravoFly with no response

dont opt for another company unless that is the airline direct or a face to face agent you know and can visit