We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munich

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Munich

Hey, I am travelling to Munich from Spain with my boyfriend in November and had a few questions..

I arrive at 9.55 on a Friday morning and depart at 10.30 on the Monday morning.

I had the following planned and don't know if i am joking myself thinking of getting so much in a little amount of time:

Friday after arriving at dropping bags in hotel and having an early lunch, going to Dachau concentration camp for an afternoon viewing.

Saturday (the busy day), I would really like to see Neushwastein Castle and maybe even go up mount Tegelberg..not sure if this is possible in a day, i understand i would be getting a Bayern ticket to cover the travelling costs, which means i would leave after 9am and take 2 hours to get to fussen and returning at around 6 (i think), i'm not sure what to expect in this area in November, weather wise.

On sunday i was hoping to see all the little things in the city, English Garden, BMW museums, Allianz Arena, Marienplatz.

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,538 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munich

You should this on the Munich Forum, not the Air Travel Forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187309-i118-Mun…

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Munich

Sorry didn't realize i was on the air travel still, will move it to Munich, thanks.

3. Re: Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:16