We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

duty free alcohol

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
duty free alcohol

Hi we are travelling perth to phuket. . Then phuket to bali can I take the duty free alcohol I buy at perth airport thru phuket to bali any advice would be great

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
23,332 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: duty free alcohol

Are you staying over in Phuket? Assuming you are, and that the leftover alcohol is under the duty free limit to take into Indonesia, if you pack (well wrapped-preferably in a zip-lock bag-and padded) the alcohol in your checked luggage I don't see why there would be any issues. You couldn't carry it on with you as it would be over 100mls- or at least the bottle would be.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: duty free alcohol

Yes we r in phuket for 8 days it wont be opened as its for a friend in bali

3. Re: duty free alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16