We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question regarding Bravofly

Paris, France
4 posts
Save Topic
Question regarding Bravofly

I am writing because last August I booked a return flight via Bravofly for a trip in March. In an unbelievable act of stupidity I didn't go googling for reviews first, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. In any case, I am now really worried as I have read the reviews and am afraid there might be a problem with the tickets as this has happened to many others and I've already paid for various other things for the trip.

With the reference number they gave me I can print out an electronic ticket on the airline webpage (a ticket directly from the airline and not from Bravofly). I also phoned the airline and the booking appears as confirmed in their database. The dates are correct. Here is my question: is there still some way Bravofly can screw this up for me so that I'll wind up with a nasty surprise a couple of weeks before my flight? I'm sorry if this is naive, I'm just really stressed out and not entirely sure how these things work.

387 replies to this topic
Paris, France
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

The airline is Swiss Air, by the way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

If your ticket has been issued (you have a ticket number) and you can pull up your itinerary on the airline's webpage, doubt you will have any problems related to Bravofly. They really have nothing to do with it now. Any changes will be initiated by the airline, so keep your eye on your reservation.

Paris, France
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

Thank you for your reply, that's very reassuring!

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

Dear Christy R,

We are truly sorry for the bad comments you have read on the Internet about our company.

Unfortunately these bad reviews can easily be found, but I can assure you that these are just a low percentage of the happy and satisfied customers who book everyday on Bravofly.

As you mentioned above if you have a confirmation email from us then all you need to do is present this at the airport check-in desk and they will provide you with a boarding pass.

Should you wish to verify anything else then please reply to our private message.

Best, Sofia

Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

I have done a booking on bravofly and

Now i am waiting for tickets confirmation

Stuck with them

The tickets are either available or not

As soon as you make payment you should get to know in few minutes

How come its hours to tell the tickets are booked or no

If i dont get here

Elsewhere also will be booked

I don't understand

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,129 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

Someone at Bravofly has to look to see what flights are available and at what cost. If there is a flight available at the price you expected, lucky old you!

Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

But in how much time

You expect??

Any idea

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

Dear Prashant t,

We do usually confirm bookings within 24 hours and in most cases immediately. Occasionally if we encounter technical difficulties with the airline or we receive a special assistance request it may take longer.

Could you please send us your 9-digit Bravofly ID via private message and we'll check it out for you.

Thanks, Sofia

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,129 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

Prashant, I think you'll find that 'technical difficulties with the airline' is an expression that is used frequently by Bravofly!

The correct answer is that it will take as long as it takes them!

10. Re: Question regarding Bravofly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 July 2016, 19:55

Reply to: Question regarding Bravofly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted