We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

Hello

Can anyone advise please what aircraft the TOM720 will be on, cannot find it listed on other websites? 2nd July Gatwick - Antalya 1750 departure.

Just curious of seatin config. for this aircraft if its a 3-3 or 2-4-2.

Thanks

Carla

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
16,951 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

Thomson mainly use one of their B757 on this route, which is a 3-3 config aircraft. They have occasionally had a B767 too (reg G-OBYF) which is all economy on a 2-4-2 config.

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

Thank you, its strange that Seat Guru and others are not recognising this flight

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

I was on that flight in January, and it was 3-3. I didn't bother with seat selection, but did look at the seating plan. For some reason, the last three rows weren't available for booking, and turned out to be empty both ways. Which allowed those of us allocated seats at the rear to spread out a bit. Returning, I had a row to myself.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

I'm on that flight in May and the seating plan on select your seat is 3-3. At about a month to my flight the seats are about 80% booked up

5. Re: Thomson aircraft Gatwick - Antalya - TOM 720

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 07:16