We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

favorite airport

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
favorite airport

I love Boise

today flying out took me 18 mins from my .house to gate

granted it is a mid major but I left my house at 6 jumped in cab

quick ride to airport flew thru checkin, security was a snap

now setting at gate waiting for my flight and I have free wireless

internet all in 18 mins. and all the staff is friendly and smiling.

Gulfport, Florida
Level Contributor
612 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: favorite airport

And you think that makes it better than LAX? <grin>

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: favorite airport

Charleston, SC was by far the easiest airport I've ever been to. While I was waiting at the gate, I realized I left a CD in the rental car we just returned. I was able to run back to the airport entrance, wait for the busy manager to go out to the car to get it since none of his employees were responding to his calls, and go through security and return to the gate in no time at all. I could never do this at any of the other airports I've been to.

And, of course, I love my LAS, just because I know the whole place by heart and can run through in a rush knowing exactly where I'm going.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: favorite airport

I'm agree with midgetmama...LAS. Easy to navigate, convienient for the passanger, many food choices and most off all, McCarran has slots. Gotta love it!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: favorite airport

Any holiday desination airport!!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
282 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: favorite airport

I have to go with my home town PHL-Philadelphia. Although there connecting flight process takes a long time because you have to leave the secure area and re-enter, it is so easy to navigate through the airport. Also, all the personels seem to have a sense of where things are so you don't get any misleading directions.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: favorite airport

So far it has to be Zurich - quick flight turnarounds and conections, a free train to link the terminals, spotlessly clean, excellent security and good coffe and chocolate what more could a man or woman want

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: favorite airport

Have to agree w/Zurich....although for me it's a close one w/Athens. Since the new airport was built in time for the Olympics have to say it's hard to beat...brand new, compact, easy to get around, and a good 'cafe' can be had as well:) Enjoy all!

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: favorite airport

1. Charlotte, NC. It's so tranquil, and the only place I've ever seen rocking chairs in the lounge.

2. Changi, Singapore. The cleanest airport I've ever used, and just so efficient.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt, Nile River Valley, Luxor
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: favorite airport

I love my hometown airport Tullamarine, although it is a little dated now. And I live about a two hour drive from the Airport but that doesn't bother me, I love the drive out there. Rousey your'e speaking my language, I haven't found one I hate!

1/ Changi and Dubai (clean and efficient)

2/Luxor, Egypt (new and because I love Egypt)

3/Cairo, Egypt (new part and because I love Egypt)

4/Ben Gurion- (clean and efficient)

Nefertari

USA & Altai Kray...
Level Contributor
879 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: favorite airport

SVO #1, Moscow, Russia, when I'm on the way to visit family in S.W. Siberia, ... for no special reason other than that... because it's actually outdated, rundown, inconvenient, usually very crowded, and a real hassle ... but it just has much special meaning. ;-)