We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond Princess to Hawaii

Preston
Level Contributor
250 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Diamond Princess to Hawaii

Hi!

Is any one going on the Diamond Princess cruise to Hawaii embarking 2nd March at Los Angeles? I am looking for someone to share a taxi to Pearl Harbour as early as possible on arrival in Honolulu on 9th March. We arrive there at 7am and I want to off the ship and to Pearl Harbour promptly before the queues start! Any early birds out there?

England
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond Princess to Hawaii

Aloha Kenneth,

If you don't find anyone to share a cab with you could contact VIP trans (www.viptrans.com) and you could make a booking with them to take you to Pearl Harbour. We used them in 2006 & they picked us up from our hotel at 6:15am sharp, dropped us off at the queue for Pearl Harbour & then afterwards we went to their podium midway between the the Pearl Harbour visitors centre and the entrance to the submarine & after about a 15 minute wait they took us back to our hotel.

If you don't want to book over the net you could ring them (that's what we did).

I hope this info helps and I really hope you enjoy your time in Hawai'i!

UKBritsOnTour

Chatham, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Cruises
Level Contributor
5,030 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond Princess to Hawaii

Another suggestion - here's the roll call for your Diamond Princess sailing at Cruise Critic:

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php…

Post there to get in touch with people who are definitely on your cruise!

3. Re: Diamond Princess to Hawaii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 18:20