We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azmara Journey

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Azmara Journey

anyone been on this ship, thoughts comments concerns?

Will be on my first cruise ever on the journey for a Med cruise this june :)

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azmara Journey

lots of reviews on cruise critic

cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/…

Blue Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azmara Journey

We are planning a cruise to the Mediterannean. What did you think of the Azmara Journey? I wanted to go to Santorini and Isle of Capri and found that it went to both. Would you recommend? I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,612 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Azmara Journey

Hi Brenda,

I've been on Azamara Quest, and absolutely would recommend it. It's become our favourite cruise line!

Santorini is a beautiful island (we rented a car there to explore for the day.) Have been to Naples and Sorrento, but didn't go to Capri either time ... saving it for the next trip.

Have you had a look at the reviews on Cruise Critic ?... some really good feedback there. Also, lots of discussion in the Azamara forum on CC:

cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/…

boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php…

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azmara Journey

Loved, loved loved it! I worlds cruise again with them anytime. We had a club continental with a butler, it was heaven!

houston
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Azmara Journey

Our Azamara Cruise was the best cruise ever! We were so pleased with our Mediterranean cruise, I can't wait to plan another trip with them.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Azmara Journey

We did a Mediterranean cruise as well

7. Re: Azmara Journey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 23:17