We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

po cruises - arcadia or aurora

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
15 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
po cruises - arcadia or aurora

I am cruising with two first timers. Dates and ports of call point to booking on the Arcadia but I have read some awful reviews. I have sailed on Oriana and Aurora and loved the experience of both ships.

Can anyone tell me how Arcadia compares to these.

Thanks

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: po cruises - arcadia or aurora

I have just had the unfortunate experience of a Baltic cruise on the Arcadia. With few exceptions, the choice of food, quality and standard of cooking is very poor, even in their speciality restaurants. The service is generally indifferent and the organisation when at ports of call and finally disembarking, is abysmal.

I even had to endure them painting the cabin whilst I was resident, without even an apology or gesture of any kind. The only saving grace with P & O is they do not overcharge on drinks but book with this company at your peril!

2. Re: po cruises - arcadia or aurora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:17