We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Toronto
14 posts
Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Am looking at crusing at end of May to

Venice, Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monaco Marseilles, Palma De Mallorca, Barcelona. Need feedback about the ship, food, entertainment etc. We are a group of 4 including two young adults. Any other tips are much appreciated. Thanks

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,989 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Hi Sheila,

Here's a link to an overview that should be of help: www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm…

Be sure to click on all of the links below the photo, including "more reviews" which is where you'll see reviews from those who have cruised on Legend.

Toronto
14 posts
2. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Thanks, Susan. Will look into it.

Richmond BC
1 post
3. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Hi Sheila,

We are cruising on the Carnival Legend on May 4th. on the exact cruise you mention in your message. Like you I was looking for feedback. Here's the deal....this is the first time ever the Carnival Legend will be cruising the Medittereanean and therefore nothing is available specifically for that cruise (althought it looks amazing and we are very excited looking forward to it). My guess is that the food etc. will be much the same as you get on their Caribbean cruises which is where the Legend is based in the winter. I expect the standards to be as good as can be expected from Carnival especially as this is the first time in the Medittereanan for the Legend...maybe they will make that extra effort. The only feedback you're going to get is based on their Caribbean cruises. Good luck and hope you have a great holiday, Martin Enright. P.S. Based on our research this was definetly a great cruise considering the ports they are covering plus the cost.

Toronto
14 posts
4. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Hi Martin, Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, the dates are no longer convenient for our family. Good luck with the cruise - we'll await your feedback. Sheila

Toronto
14 posts
5. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

Mediterranean cruise on Serenade of the Seas

My family is finall booked for acruise at the end of Sept (12 days) - Serenade of the Seas, Barcelona, Cannes, La Spezia, Rome, Naples, Venice, Ravina and Dubronovic. Any tips or information would be highly appreciated. We have found a tour company named Movartis Limousine Service to take around in Rome, La Spezia, and Naples. We would like to go with this company and would appreciate any reviews about this company. Thanks.

Edited: 08 August 2013, 21:33
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
6. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

I am also interested in Movartis Limousine Service . Did you find any information or reviews?

I saw a few reviews on it, but not enough.

Thanks

7. Re: Mediterranean Cruise on Carnival Legend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:21