We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solstice cruise from Auckland to Perth

australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Solstice cruise from Auckland to Perth

Has anyone been on this trip, was it value for money as in ports of call etc?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, New South Wales, Cruises
Level Contributor
11,467 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solstice cruise from Auckland to Perth

Morris

I think this is a pretty new itinerary for Australia ... I've seen it a few times before but have never been on it. I was going to book something similar to this a couple of years ago but that particular line pulled the plug on that cruise.

If you don't get any answers, then head over to the Cruise Critic boards - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php

You may find something under the Board for P&O Australia/NZ or you may find something under Cruise Lines a- ? and then Celebrity.

You need to register on CC to post ... just like Tripadvisor

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solstice cruise from Auckland to Perth

We are booked for Feb 2015. We booked through an Australian Travel Agent which on current exchange rates will save us between $NZ700 - $800 rather than using a NZ travel Agent.

Edited: 02 December 2013, 06:45
3. Re: Solstice cruise from Auckland to Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions