We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

Oshawa
Level Contributor
309 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med.

A 50 million dollar refit sees all new balconies added to deck six, and upgrades throughout. This ship begins its summer assignment in the western Med instead, and we will be aboard. There are spectacular deals posted here in Canada, especially if flying with Air Transit.

I was intrigued on how balconies are added. Found out deck six had large staterooms with double windows, which have been cut out to balcony size, and a full lengthy balcony has been attached to the superstructure, with a nice overhead piece for sun and privacy from balconies on decks seven and eight above.

Ship has good reviews and as long- time Royal Caribbean cruisers, we really look forward to sailing the Legend.

Naperville,IL
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

I too, am traveling on Legend of the Seas after refurbishment. I am doing the April 19 Dubai to Rome leg. Wondering how I might connect with others on this cruise? I love interacting with all sorts of people, but wonder if I will be one of the only singles?

Michelle

Oshawa
Level Contributor
309 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

That sounds like a great itinerary! You should do a back-to-back and stay aboard from Rome to the next week!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

You guys need to access the Roll Call for your cruises on Cruise Critic.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,276 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

Agreed, if you want to meet others on your cruise, go to Cruise Critic and enroll, then go to the Roll Call for your ship and date. You will get a wealth of information about the ports and also possibly share some transfers to or from the ship or some shore excursions. Not only that you will probably join a group for a "Meet and Mingle" offered by your ship.

5. Re: Legend Of The Seas - Newly Refurbished and Sailing The Med

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 05:17