We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NCL shore excursions ??

Northeast Ohio
Level Contributor
137 posts
253 reviews
Save Topic
NCL shore excursions ??

How many people can be expected to be on one of these excursions? Some of them specify that they are for a "small group." Others do not though and I assume that these cheaper excursions have many more people. But just how many (on average)?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NCL shore excursions ??

Coachloads is the answer.

Northeast Ohio
Level Contributor
137 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NCL shore excursions ??

One coachload? Three coachloads? 10 coachloads? Or is there extreme variations from port to port? And does each coach have its own guide? I know it might sound like a stupid question but in all my years traveling I've never taken a ships excursion before so I don't have any idea what they're like. In every port I've checked off my list so far I am on some sort of "small group" tour. I'm just trying to determine whether or not I would mind a "regular" excursion.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NCL shore excursions ??

It all depends on the excurion that you take. We were on a couple where there were only four people and then others were a van load and yet others a bus load. It all depends.

Edited: 11 August 2013, 00:16
4. Re: NCL shore excursions ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:19