We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomson cruise

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Topic
thomson cruise

Hi all please don't book a cruise through Thomson once your booked they have got you I booked

made a complaint and I have not sailed yet But never again the sever s is a disgrace I emailed them with regards to the holiday they said they would phone back this happened four times still waiting and because it as been so long they will not even entertain me now even contacted the director OH by the way that just goes to some one in the office AND if you have a disability don't even go at all because you will not get any help with your case I have asked they are rubbish rubbish go with p and o they help they are not cowboys or and do not deal with monque no help at all and again they are rubbish

manchester
Level Contributor
358 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomson cruise

I have booked with Thomson we don't go till June ,I came across something that could have been a problem ,so emailed them ,they replied very quickly with the reply that I hoped for so for me they have been very good . .

2. Re: thomson cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 06:16