We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

Al Khobar, Saudi...
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

My husband and I are planning on taking the Oasis of the sea to east Carribien. I want a balcony room, any recommendations on which is the best one to book (deck #, room #) ? I'll be very thankful if you can help me out cuz this is my first time to cruise so in excited about the whole experience.

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

Hi Noor B,

We are thinking of doing the same cruise this year, also looking at a balcony room. Personally, we are looking at a D5 category room which is a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony, located mid ship, on Deck 8. We like Deck 8 becuase it is close to Central Park and being mid ship, everything is easily accessible. I hope this helps.

I also found this website to be helpful in reading up on the different room categories: icruise.com/ships/royal-caribbean-cruises-oa…

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

I also wanted to add that the forums on Cruise Critic are another great source of information on rooms as well as any and all things related to cruising in general: forums.cruisecritic.com

Al Khobar, Saudi...
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

Thanks aloot, useful info indeed. What a coincidence, were going to the east on the 10th and im soo looking forward.

4. Re: East Carribien Cruise on Oasis of the Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 07:17