We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribean cruise on dream 2014

Durham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Caribean cruise on dream 2014

Booked cruise on dream for march 2014 after reading reviews we are unsure about going. Dream was supposed to be refitted, reviews do not give this impression. Also reviews on food were not good. Having had first ever cruise on celebration, we found waiter service food very good, also breakfast and lunch in lido restaurant were good. Sun beds were hard to get, but staff watched that beds were not left unused for long periods. Can anyone assure us about this cruise ship?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
54 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribean cruise on dream 2014

Just returned from a cruise in the West Med on the Dream. No complaints by us - we had an outside plus cabin on deck 7. Very spacious and well looked after. Food was good - no sign of noro virus and would recommend you dine in the evening at the Orion restaurant and at Sirens for lunch/buffet. Entertainment was mixed with something for everyone. Service was impeccable, all the staff work so hard and are very friendly. I would recommend the drinks package as it saves you alot of money if you like wine with your meal and pre/post dinner drinks. Don't be put off by the negative reviews is my advice.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribean cruise on dream 2014

If I was travelling all the way to the Caribbean I don't think a cruise on Thomson Dream would be in my Top 10 preferences.The flight content of the fly cruise cost is the same whichever ship and a major component of the overall cost. I would use one of the US cruise lines preferably Celebrity (but I agree more expensive than Thomson for the cruise part).

3. Re: Caribean cruise on dream 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 05:17