We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PO Azura cruise ship

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
PO Azura cruise ship

Previous comments

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Pardon?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Hi can you tell me which is a good outside cabin to book we are going in january 14 to fly cruise carebean

bakewell
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Hi just got home from the Azura,I would have a Balcony if I was you. We had an amazing time in the Caribbean. Check all the prices before you book, as we could have stayed on the ship for £500 which was a snip of the price we paid. Its worth the bit extra to have a balcony I would not think twice about it. If you need any more info just message me.

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Hi Theresa, we are hoping to travel on this ship for Xmas Dec2014. Do you have any idea about the price of upgrades with regards to room/all inclusive board prices when you get aboard? Thanks, chelsea

bakewell
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Well we had a balcony family room. I did enquire about upgrading to a suite.To be honest it was a £1000 a week and was not worth the move. As for all-inclusive,I don't think this was an option ( if you mean drinks included). The drinks were not expensive anyway.Food was out of this world and you do get free tea coffee,water with meals. beware of the gratuity charge,it was £50 per person you can cancel this at reception,we gave are tips to who we wanted to. Enjoy,sorry its took so long not been on this site for ages.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Anyone book trips outside not with p&o please

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
49,826 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

Hi Paul, you really should start your own topic rather than reopen a long dormant thread, particularly when it's a thread which didn't really have much of a subject in the first place!

8. Re: PO Azura cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2016, 05:16