We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drink priceson Thomson Dream

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Drink priceson Thomson Dream

I am looking to go on a Mediterranean Medley Cruise on the Thomson Dream with my wife in May 2014 and have heard drinks on board are expensive. Does anyone know the price of beer, spirits and soft drinks.

Thanks.

37 replies to this topic
wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

The prices of drinks on Thomson ships are the cheapest on the high seas."Expensive"? Think yourself lucky you are not on Royal Caribbean.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

I have taken the drinks package on my 2 weeks on 5 January Caribbean

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

Could I be nosy and ask how much you were charged, I rang our travel agent yesterday and was told £360 per person per week, we are going 29th December.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

£199 per person per week it was but divide that by 7 nights and whatever days that we are at sea etc... I would definitely drink more than £30 a day I would think... Cocktails etc

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

£199 per person per week it was but divide that by 7 nights and whatever days that we are at sea etc... I would definitely drink more than £30 a day I would think... Cocktails etc

Ps we are going from 5 January till 19 January :)

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

Was on Dream 9-23 November on the Adriatic to Atlantic, Adults Only 14 nighter.

If you wanted to pay for the booze package on arrival at the ship it was £225 per person per week. Everyone on your booking had to buy the package even if only one person wanted it.

There was also a limited wine package, which was £59.80 for 5 bottles off a selected list. I don't know wheter there was any limit to the number of lots of 5 bottles you could buy.

On completion of our trip the Dream has gone to the Caribbean. So the prices may have changed.

But if you want to know any individual prices then I accidentally borrowed a drinks menu on permanent loan!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

Indeed it's caribbean we are going to lancasterlad it's our first cruise so it's pretty much trial and error:-/

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

Yes please for prices, pint of beer, glass of wine (small and large) brandy and glass of lemonade. Doesn't matter about make just cheapest.b thank you.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

I have price lists if anyone wishes them to be e mailed;)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Drink priceson Thomson Dream

I have price lists if anyone wishes them to be e mailed;)

Reply to: Drink priceson Thomson Dream
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted