We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

We are going on this cruise at the end of January and were curious for some feedback as it has been going since December 20

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Did you get any replies or find any other info as the wife and I are also going 31st Jan

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

No not yet. The reason I posted this question is that I cannot find any reviews anywhere about this cruise. Perhaps you will have better luck

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Ive seen a couple on Cruise Critic and to be honest they weren't that good. Still Im a believer in "most things are what you make of them" so I will have a great time what ever.

www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm…

John

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Ive seen a couple on Cruise Critic and to be honest they weren't that good. Still Im a believer in "most things are what you make of them" so I will have a great time what ever.

www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm…

John

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Thanks for getting back. I have just seen the cruise critic posts and it does not look good, but like yourself I am always optimistic. Too late now so we will just have to enjoy it.

Gelli R.C.T
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Really worried booked on the Thomson Celebration for next July, most of the reviews I have read are dreadful,

anyone been recent and have anything more positive to say ?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

As you see from my comments I was really worried last January before we went on the Celebration. We found that all the negative comments were not true. It is 10 months since we were there and I cannot remember all the things I was worried about but staff were excellent, food was not 5-star but was more than adequate and the all-inclusive drinks package was great value, although the price varies depending on when you book. We had a great time and could not fault anything. I think some people love complaining and picking fault instead of trying to enjoy themselves. Hope you have as good a time as we did.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Gelligirl - have a look at Cruise Critic reviews. Yes, there are some bad reviews, but there are also lots of 5+ scores by very happy customers.

Enjoyment of most things varied on perspective and is different for everyone. One persons heaven is another persons hell.

You will be on holiday, I'm sure it will be a lot nicer than being at work!

Gelli R.C.T
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson Celebration Canary Islands Cruise

Thank you for your comments

Gelli R.C.T
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply