We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

Montreal
Level Contributor
58 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

Hey,

Was hoping to get some recommendations on ships/cruise lines for a couple in their mid/late 20s wanting to cruise the Mediterranean in August/September 2014. Not sure if we'd prefer a large or small ship but definitely want to have a good experience. Looking for something preferably all inclusive and for 10-12 nights.

Thanks!

Edited: 29 January 2014, 01:34
1. Re: Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 23:14
Chatham, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Cruises
Level Contributor
5,054 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

I've just asked for my post to be removed. You asked about the Med and I answered about the Caribbean. So sorry.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,767 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

Regal Princess is a new ship (as of May this year) with Princess Cruise lines - it will be doing a really interesting 12 night itinerary between Venice and Barcelona through the summer/fall months. It's large (3600 passengers.) It's not all inclusive - but then I think all inclusive is pretty rare for cruises.

If this is your first cruise, and since there are so many choices and it's so easy to make a mistake, I would contact a travel agent who specializes in cruising. They'll help pick the right cruise for you based on your interests and budget.

4. Re: Recommendation for Mediterranean cruise for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 06:20