We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Caribbean sunshine protection plan rip off

Playa del Carmen...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap Caribbean sunshine protection plan rip off

Think twice before you book your vacation through Cheap Caribbean expecting to get the $100 credit offer they make if it rains during your vacation. It happened to us and when they sent the credit code they inform you it has to be used in three months or it expires. Basically they are offering you nothing. How nice of them to prominently display the offer all over their site, but somehow forget to mention it has to be used in 3 months. The guy I booked with there never mentioned the 3 month deal. The rep at the hotel we stayed at never mentioned it. Just on principal I will never use them again. Should have known when the $100 offer they made on the site for ones first reservation was changed to a credit on your NEXT reservation. I personally feel they are a slimy organization. By the way Cheap Caribbean has recently been bought out by Apple.

Edited: 01 February 2014, 00:06
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,274 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Caribbean sunshine protection plan rip off

Hi cuz-7;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself. The people you are attempting to warn with your post, will most likely NOT see it.

I would suggest posting your concern on the "Cruises" forum, which is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i10703-Cruises.h…

You might also consider posting on TripAdvisor's sister site, CruiseCritic.com

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Caribbean sunshine protection plan rip off

..... topic moved by moderator from TripAdvisor Support Forum to Cruises.

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Edited: 01 February 2014, 00:06
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Caribbean sunshine protection plan rip off

What has this topic got to do with cruises ?