We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Does anyone know the cheapest and quickest way to phone Cunard?

I've been holding on the line for ages and it's costing me a fortune!

Thanks.

Perth, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Try 0800 0523841

I found this when I had a problem and like you was trying to find a no charge phone number.I didn't,t get much assistance I'm afraid. Good luck

Malvern Wells...
Level Contributor
3 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Hope u got them In the end we dident we needed help at hamburg airport after flight cancelled that they had arranged for us and neither the help line or the emergency phone lines were maned on bank Holliday great help they were! We had to sort it ourselves.

Romsey, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

I have received a cabin uograde I do not want ad it is three decks lower than the one I thought we were paying for! I have spent al day on and off trying to get through by phone without success

Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Cunard are a joke. I've just received a mailshot from them with an offer I'm interested in, so I rang the number on the card, "This number is not recognised" was the recorded message, so I went online to find a number for them, it rings but I just get a recorded message on how important my call is but I've given up as my call will be answered shortly, it isn't and the call isn't free! Don't they want my business? :-(

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
52,361 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

That doesn't sound very good, Norman. Is the offer available online?

Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Found another number online but got a recorded message telling me my call was important to them and asking me to hold but I gave up after 5 minutes as it wasn't a free call and begrudge paying for their incompetence. Decided to dial reservations and got through straight away, asked to be transferred to customer services and from then on it was great, very helpful young lady sorted every thing out and I made a booking. Result and £3000 lighter in my wallet.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
52,361 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

I'm glad you managed to get something sorted out. Did they offer an explanation or apology at all?

Level Contributor
14 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

Offered an apology, thanked me for informing them of the wrong number and said they'd inform marketing, gave me the information I needed and I booked a cruise. Deal done. :-)

9. Re: Cunard Customer Service - cheapest phone number please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2016, 06:16