We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone familiar with CruiseBrothers?

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone familiar with CruiseBrothers?

I was wondering if they give additional discounts for past guests on carnival on top of thir discounted rates.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familiar with CruiseBrothers?

We booked a Carnval cruise through Cruise Brothers a few years ago. I do not know if they give additional discounts for past guests. You could call and ask the question. I do not think they do but sometimes they have really good prices on cruises. I have found their agency very random on pricing and sometimes the same cruise will be cheaper elsewhere. You just have to do your homework.

As far as the booking process, we did not have any problems and we went to the agency to pick up our tickets.

2. Re: Anyone familiar with CruiseBrothers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 23:17