We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

Hi

I am planning on doing the NCL cruise next October around New England and coming from the UK I would like to know if any other fellow travellers have taken this cruise and what they thought of it?

Chatham, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Cruises
Level Contributor
5,029 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

I haven't been on either of these cruises, but - are you referring to the 6 day Norwegian Spirit that visits Halifax, Bar Harbor, Boston and Martha's Vineyard...or the longer cruise on Norwegian Dawn that goes to Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, plus Quebec City, Corner Brook and Sydney?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

Hi pam02,

Several TA members posted on earlier threads about the Canada/New England cruise. Lots of advice was given. I compiled a list of the port stops and activities to do in the ports and emailed this to several of them.

I am sure that they will be happy to post trip reports (if not already done) about their cruise.

May

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

I am takimg the Norwegian Spirit cruise from New York around Boston, Maine and Martha's Vineyard, having never cruised before I am lookimg forward to it and would welcome any advice

cincinnati
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

what is the date of your cruise? we are going on that same cruise, departing new york on october 14th. we are so looking forward to it.

send me an email

snambt@fuse.net.

would love to hear from you.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,839 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

PLease check my BLBL posts from yesterday or the day before. There was another similar post.

6. Re: NCL - Canada and New England Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 07:15