We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Head Island Accommodations

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
244 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Head Island Accommodations

My husband and I are thining of going here this summer for our 25th anniversary - were here a few years ago and enjoyed it. We want something nice, but not at a 400-500 a night rate! We usually rent condos from owners and are looking at the Ocean Palms ones in the Westin Resort or one in Palmetto Dunes - North Winsdor Court which is oceanfront. Does anyone have anything to share about these two places or anywhere else that 's wonderul and a little luxurious?

waterlooville uk
Level Contributor
1,881 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Head Island Accommodations

I wonder if you've posted this on the wrong forum? You will probably get more help on the South Carolina forum. Good Luck

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Head Island Accommodations

You could also post this in the Geogia forum.

3. Re: Hilton Head Island Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions