We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bebo

Egham, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bebo

Sorry if this is already covered by the FAQ, but can I link my tripadvisor account to the bebo map I have, as Ive already pinned 197 places and a really dont wanna have to do it all again to put it on Bebo (ie I wont bother!)...?

Cheers

Alex

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bebo

Hi Alex;

I believe that the only option for using the travel map outside of TripAdvisor is to use it on Facebook.

Best Regards

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bebo

So if I've got my map all done to date on here, is there any way to share it with my FB friends? My map on FB is blank & reposting it all would take ages!

Cheers!

A

xx

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bebo

It's OK I found it!

Please ignore above post!

Oh for an 'edit' button!!!

A

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bebo

Hi Southcoastgal;

Rather than resurrect an old post, proper forum etiquette would be to post your question by starting your own topic so as not to confuse the replies to the original poster.

No, there is no edit button, but you can delete your own post(s). Click on "Report as Inappropriate" in the post that you wish to delete and then click on "Remove My Post".

Best Regards

5. Re: Bebo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions