We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

Burgess Hill...
3 posts
Save Topic
AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

Back in August I flew in Air France A380. I reported on this site at the time, that seat 91A on the upper deck in fact has no window !

BEWARE - because despite reporting this to seatguru.com the fact still does not show on the seating layout.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,802 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

what a horror!

and you are just now telling the forum this why?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
9,225 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

Did you just post it here, or did you click the report button on the seatguru site next to the map of the plane?

While we may sometimes see a seatguru person post here, this is not seatguru.com

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

At least you had extra legroom due to emergency exit

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,279 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

I think OP is absolutely legit though. I have previously sent a couple comments to Seatguru (not to TA) and I was glad to see that my contribution updated the site. However, I noticed that subsequent contributions starting sometime around 12 months ago were ignored, despite me asking a couple of times. There are recent posts as well here on TA addressing Seatguru's lack of updates. Therefore, I must say that Seatguru is no longer the best source on the internet for seat selections. I now reference several sites if I am flying on unfamiliar equipment.

I have not seen a Seatguru person posting here in a long, long time. Perhaps the TA acquisition was a bad thing when it comes to Seatguru's function.

Burgess Hill...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

I am posting here - why ?

To let people know - what else.

I advised seatguru back in August - they have not updated their site.

So I no longer use them as a reference.

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
366 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

most seats at an "exit row" on a widebody aircraft don't have windows. Or you have to lean forward to look out the lil portal window on the door if you want to see anything.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
310 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

CF101bVoodoo thanks for the info.

8. Re: AIR FRANCE A380 - Window seat with NO window

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2011, 06:23