We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seats

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Topic
Seats

We have several flights booked for later in the year to Australia and New Zealand. We have reserved our seats and I have looked at seat guru only to find that some of our seats seem to have a high seating postion because of the entertainmenent box underneath it and I will find this uncomfortable. Unfortunately the seating plan for the aircraft on seatguru does not match the airline seating plan. Could you clarify this please.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,737 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seats

Seatguru is not always up-to-date

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seats

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure what you mean by "high seating position". I've flown many times on Air New Zealand and haven't noticed any seats positioned higher than any others. There are boxes for the IFE located under some of the seats which reduces the room for storage of luggage (and feet) but they don't make the seats any higher off the floor.

Not sure if this helps but if you explain what you mean I might be able to allay your concerns.

J.

3. Re: Seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 10:20