We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London-Seattle seat advice

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Topic
London-Seattle seat advice

I'm flying from London-Seattle with BA in Economy Class. I've never flown translatantic before and waa hoping to get some some seat advice as which are best and which to avoid etc

Thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London-Seattle seat advice

Seating is a personal choice really. If I am flying overnight, I like a window seat so I can scrunch up my pillow beside the window, pop a pill and sleep the night away away without being disturbed by someone with a weak bladder wanting to get out every 30 minutes.

Flying during daylight hrs, I like the aisle so I can get up a walk as necessary.

Last rows often have seats that do not recline.

Best to pay extra for emergency exit row and get more leg room.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,404 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London-Seattle seat advice

Too many possibilites and personal preferences involved. Bulkhead seat might offer more legroom at the expense of being near galleys, toilets or other high traffic areas. Aisle seat offers access to walk around and more frequent toilet visits, but you do get bumped by other passengers walking down the aisle, plus flight attendants and carts will also give you the occasional knock.

3. Re: London-Seattle seat advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions