We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

delta in flight entertainment.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
delta in flight entertainment.

has anyone flown Manchester UK to Atlanta recently, last time we took that flight, there were the old drop down TV's, will not use them if it is still the same.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,884 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

The Delta website, for the random dates I checked, shows the Man -ATL direct flight is scheduled to be operated with an Airbus A330-300 which has in seat AVOD.

As ever there could always be an equipment change on any specific flight so IFE can never be guaranteed.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

Just checked the flights I'm tracking (March)and it looks like a 767 for me. Didn't think about the drop down telly's. Never mind

Sacramento...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

For Delta international flights, I read on a TripAdvisor forum post from 2011 that headphones are provided for free for use with the in flight entertainment system. But, I plan to bring my own earbuds to block out noise and for the better sound quality.

My question is whether the headphone jack is a standard 3.5mm mini STEREO headphone jack? Or, are there two 3.5mm mini MONO jacks that requires a two prong adapter that converts two mono ports into a stereo port? If there are two mono jacks, does Delta provide the two prong adapter for free?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

We bought an adapter pack from Philadelphia Airport a few years ago, just in case we needed different connectors.........

They were only a few Dollars.......... Better safe than sorry.........

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,228 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

If you have an aircraft with the old two prong headsets DL will have the adapter plugs.

Sacramento...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

TumbleweedandCactus, thank you very much for the info. Our scheduled plane is a Boeing 777.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

I notice a few of you have flown Delta Manchester to Atlanta. I have this flight coming up soon and I have seat 37G on the return flight. Delta's cabin map shows this to be a single seat. Can anyone confirm or refute this please?

8. Re: delta in flight entertainment.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 05:16